We hope you all survived Thanksgiving. So, now that the dust has settled (a little), it’s time for a debrief. Here are some ideas we tested out that you might want to work into your next big event. Easy and fun: doesn’t get much better than that!
This idea came out of boredom. Tired of seeing the same traditional arrangement on the dinner table, we mixed it up a bit. The best part? No flower arranging skills required!
- Pick up whatever flowers you love. Pull from your yard, an aging bunch you have already, but your favorites.
- Layer the flowers in a clear vase. Think of it like a flower trifle.
Fun + Functional Table
This idea is perfect for anyone who has kids, a creative heart, or who wants to minimize cleanup.
- Line your table with brown paper. Remember to tape it down on the ends and sides of the table to prevent it from moving around on your guests.
- If you’re having a sit-down dinner, block off faux placemats with tape. We used washi tape which is available in the scrapbooking sections of many stores.
- Lay out plenty of markers and let your guests unleash their inner child! (Note: Don’t forget to do a test to make sure the markers don’t bleed through.)