We recently had the opportunity to sit down with Monique Smaby of local Etsy shop Sweet Thymes to learn about her business. Her shop is an awesome collection of custom, vintage themed rustic wedding and event decor. To celebrate the beginning of engagement season, we asked Monique to share their engagement collection and some proposal tips. Check it out and don't forget to talk to our event planners for help with your engagement party!
Check this list off and you will be ready to pop the question with style.
- Ask her parents for permission
- Pick out a ring
- Get a ring box
- Pick a meaningful place to propose
- Hang a "Marry Me" burlap or vintage glitter sign
- Gather your thoughts and practice
- Find a friend to capture the moment with keepsake pictures
Time to get down on one knee!
You said yes! Celebrate at your engagement party with these unique and quirky decor items to create the beginning of forever.
- "She Said Yes" burlap or glitter banner
- A feminine lace banner
- "Save the Date" burlap banner
- "Save the Date" muslin gift bag
- Mr. and Mrs. stamped wedding forks
- Engagement party themed cake
Time to pop champagne to celebrate with friends and family!